Friday, March 4, 2016

Choi Ji Woo and Her Bike



I just curious. How many times an actress ride a bike in her drama?

I will pick one actress whom I love. Choi Ji Woo. So let see..


1. Winter Sonata

That drama is so memorable for me. Winter Sonata is one of the drama which make me lost in dramaland. And lost a lot of tears. A lot. I just can't believe that that boy has bad fate. So many bad fate came across Bae Yong Jun's character. Dead, amnesia, brain tumor and blindness.

Can you believe it if I say the original storyline is Bae Yong Jun's character is ended with death. But when the upcoming ending is leaked and the audience hear it, they go crazy and demand the scriptwriter to change the ending. So the ending is Bae Yong Jun's character is survive in surgery but he was blind. Well, I guess blind is better than dead, right?

And at that drama, Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Jun were riding a tandem bike. A yellow tandem bike. Cute..

2. Stairway to Heaven

Nope, Choi Ji Woo never rode a bike. But she rode a yellow horsie in a merry go round with Kwon Sang Woo. Well, I don't mind going circle round and round if Kwon Sang Woo ride with me.

But why so melloww..? My tears were flowing like river. In this drama Choi Ji Woo survive from blindness, but she still dead? Andwee... Damn you, drama.

Well, I curse a lot at that period. Have you in the same generation with me? If  you are, you must curse a lot too..

3. Can't Loose

She ride a bike, a yellow bike just like in Winter Sonata. But this time, it's not a double bike. But I don't mind, because they only bickering and bickering, not crying. I don't think there is dying period. Nope. Just a lot of garbage, messy house and car because of Choi Ji Woo's character (forgive me for forgetting the name)

4. Strange Housekeeper

I guess if your hand is full with the kids, you don't have much time riding a bike. Yes, the kids will take your bike and ride it. You? Just enjoy and sit back. Hahaha.. not Choi Ji Woo in this drama.

Choi Ji Woo's character is so quite and just like the Nanny, yet so misterious.

5. Temptation

In their second drama, Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo ride a bike together. Aww... The ending? Not so aww. But, I forgive them because they cute together.

6. Twenty Again

A yellow tandem bike. But not with Bae Young Joon, but with Lee Sang Yoon.

Actually, this is my favorite scene. A speed contest of them versus the cheating couple. I can just gush about them. I will be the happiest fan if Dispatch release the news about Lee Sang Yoon are dating Choi Ji Woo. Well, I guess it won't happen. But a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment